Stewardship Toolkit for Your ParishWritten by Rev. Canon David Smith
Thank you to my colleage , Ms. Jane Scanlon in the Diocese of Ottawa for generously sharing with us these stewrdship practices. I think these tools will offer parishes very practical advise for financial stewardship ministries. I hope you will find them helpful .
A variety of tools are available to help you build the ministry of stewardship into your parish's culture, including evaluation tools, a sample stewardship program with time line, and templates for developing a stewardship package to share both with your congregation and newcomers.
- Best Practices for Stewardship Success: (downloadable pdf format)
- In-parish Stewardship Questionnaire: (long version) (downloadable pdf format)
- In-Parish Stewardship Questionnaire: (short version) (downloadable doc format)
- Sample Stewardship Plan: Suggested timelines and activities
- Stewardship Committee Terms of Reference (downloadable pdf)
- Customizable Templates for developing a stewardship package for your congregation and newcomers. The templates are designed to be customized by you for your parish using PC or Mac-based word processing.
- Template for Introduction Letter: (Word template)
- How To Make Your Commitment - Information Work Sheet: (Word template)
- Offering Commitment Form: (Word Template)
- Time & Talent Offering Commitment Form: (Word Template)
- Questions & Answer Information Sheet: (Word Template)
- Stewardship Booklet 11 x17 Template - 4 page (Word doc)
- Stewardship Booklet 11 x17 Template - 12 page (Word doc)
- Stewardship Booklet 5.5 x 8.5: Template - 12 page (Word doc)
- Bookmark Side 1: (Word doc) and Bookmark Side 2: (Word doc)
- Return envelope (inside): (Word Templates)
- Return envelope (outisde): (Word Templates)
The Rev David Smith is the Stewardship and Congregational Developement Officer for the Diocese of Ontario.